Check WBPSC Clerkship Syllabus 2019 & Exam Pattern Here. Also download WBPSC Clerkship Previous Papers| Old Question Paper| Sample Papers PDF. Earlier, West Bengal public service commission (WBPSC) has been issued the notification for the post of clerk (clerkship). Lots of candidates had applied for the WBPSC Clerkship recruitment and now they all are waiting for the written exam. March 25, 2019 was the last date to apply for the WBPSC clerk posts.
WBPSC Clerkship Syllabus / Exam Pattern 2019:
West Bengal public service commission will conduct the written examination for filling up various clerk posts in upcoming days. The candidates who successfully registered WBPSC clerk recruitment 2019 those can need to attend the selection rounds. The selection process involved written exam and personal interview. Those who clear both rounds they can be selected for the required clerk position.
Candidates who have applied for the post will be appearing for the clerkship written exam. And they should know the WBPSC clerk exam pattern 2019 and WBPSC clerk syllabus 2019 to crack the exam with good marks. Here we have provided detailed information on examination scheme and syllabus. Candidates can download the exam syllabus in the PDF format. Candidates don’t late and prepare according to Clerkship official syllabus. On the basis of latest exam pattern you can make your own schedule and then prepare for the WBPSC clerk exam.
Overview of WBPSC Clerkship 2019:
- Organization Name – west Bengal public service commission (WBPSC)
- Name of the posts – clerk
- Number of posts – various
- Online Registration Schedule – 22nd February 2019 to 25th March 2019
- Job location – west Bengal
- Selection process – written exam and personal interview
- Category – syllabus/ exam pattern
WBPSC Clerkship exam pattern 2019:
The complete examination pattern scheme, for clerkship posts, has provided given below. Candidates who are going to appear in West Bengal PSC Clerkship written exam should have to check the exam pattern to start their exam preparations. If you know about your exam pattern then you will able to start your exam preparation in efficient way and attempt the question paper very easily. So the latest exam pattern is as follows:
- Part I Examination – Objective Type
- Part II Examination – Conventional type – written test
Exam pattern for part I examination:
|Type of exam||Name of the subjects||No of ques.||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Objective type||General English||30||30||1 hours 30 minutes|
- Objective Based Questions will be asked in Clerkship Part 1 Section.
- Total Marks – 100 Marks
- Exam Duration – 1 Hrs 30 minutes
Exam pattern for part II examination:
|Type of exam||Paper||Name of subjects||Maximum marks||Time duration|
|Conventional type – written exam||Group A||English||50||60 minutes|
|Group B||Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali|| |
Note: After qualify the part 1 & part 2 examination candidate elementary knowledge in computer operation and ability of typing on computer will be tested.
WBPSC Clerkship Syllabus 2019:
Part 1 – Syllabus for General English:
- Fundamental of English language
- Sentence structure
- Correct usage of synonyms and antonyms etc.
Part 1 – Syllabus for general studies:
- General Science
- Current affairs
- Problems with special reference to India
- Elementary knowledge of Indian history
- Indian geography
- Indian polity etc.
West Bengal Clerkship Part 1 – Syllabus for Arithmetic:
- Recurring decimals
- HCF & LCM
- Ratio and proportion
- Simple interest
- Profit and loss
- Time & distance
- Area of rectangle and squares
West Bengal Clerk Exam Syllabus for part II examinations:
Syllabus for group A: English:
- Drafting of a report in English from points or materials supplied
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary/ precis)
- Translation from Bengali/ Hindi/ Nepali/ Urdu/ Santali, as the case may be into English.
Syllabus for group B: Bengali/ Hindi/ Nepali/ Urdu/ Santali:
- Drafting of a report from points or material supplied
- Condensing of a prose passage (summary or precis)
- Translation from English into Hindi/ Nepali/ Bengali/ Urdu/ Santali as the case may be
Note: Exam Level – Madhyamik examination as per west Bengal of secondary education.
==>>Download West Bengal Clerkship Official Syllabus PDF
Download WBPSC Clerkship Previous Paper:
Get the previous year question papers for competitive examination. Candidates who have applied for WBPSC Clerkship Recruitment 2019, they have to download clerkship old papers, previous paper, model papers, sample papers to prepare for written test.
WBPSC Clerkship General Studies Previous Papers- Click Here
Download West Bengal Clerk Exam Old Question Papers – Click Here
Arithmetical Ability – Previous Paper – Click Here
Get WBPSC Clerkship General English Previous Papers – Click Here
WBPSC Clerkship Sample Papers – Click Here
West Bengal Clerk Exam Model Question Papers- Click Here!!