UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019 Apply Online Now and check UP Lekhpal Notification Details. Only eligible candidates can apply for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019- 1364 Posts. Earlier, Uttar Pradesh subordinate selection commission (UPSSSC) has released the recruitment notification of Chakbandi Lekhpal posts. Total of 1364 vacancies will have to be recruited through this recruitment process. Application for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal recruitment 2019 has been started from
6th March 2019 and it will continue till 5th April 2019. Eligible candidates may apply through online mode.
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019 (Postponed):
Uttar Pradesh subordinate service selection commission (UPSSSC) has issued the official notification for the recruitment of 1364 Chakbandi Lekhpal vacant posts. The application process started on
6th March 2019 and the last date of the submission of application is 5th April 2019. Before applying for this one should know the eligibility criteria, selection process, important dates, application process etc. for the comfort of the candidates we have provided all such important information for UPSSSC recruitment 2019 in this article.
Latest Update: UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019 Postponed due to some reasons. New Dates and Notification information will be notified soon. उत्तर प्रदेश अधीनस्थ सेवा चयन आयोग दवारा चकबंदी लेखपाल भर्ती के विज्ञापन जारी कर दिया गया है| लेकिन किसी कारण से चकबंदी लेखपाल भर्ती को निरस्त कर दिया गया है और इसके लिए नया विज्ञापन बहुत जल्द जारी किया जाएगा|
Candidates must know about the all points of eligibility for this post. Because candidates who are not eligible for Chakbandi Lekhpal posts are not eligible to fill the online form at UPSSSC official portal.
Important dates – UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019:
|Online registration starts from|
|Last date for online registration|
|Last date for fee submission|
|Last date of correction in online application|
|Exam date||May/ June 2019 (tentatively)|
Eligibility criteria – UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019
Candidates who have passed 10+2 intermediate examination from UP board or from any recognized board in India will be eligible for this post.
In the case of direct recruitment to the candidates who are similar to other things, the preference will be given:
- Have served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years
- Candidate obtained the “B” certificate of National Cadet Corps.
Age limit: (as on 1/7/2019)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 40 years
- Age relaxation – as per govt. norms
UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019- Category wise vacancies:
|Category||No of posts|
Application fees – Uttar Pradesh Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019:
Candidates who are applying for above post will have to pay relevant amount of fee as application fees. This fee can be paid through online mode. Fee structure is describes as follows:
- For general category – Rs 185/-
- For SC category – Rs 95/-
- For PH candidates – Rs 25/-
Note: candidates should pay the application fees through online mode only
Candidates will select on the basis of computer based written examination. There will be no interview for this post.
How to register for UPSSSC Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019:
We have described the process as step by step. Candidates need to follow these steps to register themselves as an applicant for UPSSSC 2019. These steps area as follows:
Step 1 registration process:
- First of all candidates should visit the official website of UPSSSC i.e. upsssc.gov.in
- Then candidates should go to the session “live advertisement” and then click on the advertisement no “03-exam/ 2019”
- Then click on “apply online” and then click on “candidate registration” to fill the application form
- Then a registration form will open and candidates should fill the required details like name, father’s name, date of birth, mobile no etc.
- After that a registration no will send to the register mobile no
Step 2 upload documents:
- after completion the registration process candidates must login with the help of registration no and password to complete the application form
- then candidates should upload their scanned documents to complete the application form
Step 3 fill remaining details:
- now candidates should fill the educational and personal details to complete the application form
- Then pay the application fees through online mode.
- At last click on submit button for final submission
- Take a print out of the application form and e- receipt for further reference.
Important Links – UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019 – 2020:
- Download Official Notification (New Notification Available Soon)
- Apply Online Link
- Official website – http://upsssc.gov.in/Default.aspx
Note: New Notification & Important Dates of Registration will be notified soon here. Keep in touch to get new updates about the UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Bharti 2019 – 20.