ULB Haryana Junior Engineer Jobs 2019: Online Applications have been invited for engagement of 117 Junior Engineer (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Horticulture) on the Contractual basis. Candidates may apply for this recruitment through the official website of Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Haryana @ulb.recruitmentofficer.in. All aspirants are informed to apply online between 5th March and 29th March 2019, no application will be accepted after the last date of recruitment i.e. 29th March 2019.
All candidates must remember that such engagement will be purely contractual in nature and can terminated at any time without giving any reason or prior notice and the person so engaged shall have no right to claim either regularization or any other benefit of such engagement for any purpose in the office in which they are so engaged.
Highlights of ULB Haryana Junior Engineer recruitment 2019:
|Name of the organization||Directorate of Urban Local Bodies Panchkula, Haryana|
|Number of openings||107 Posts|
|Name of the position||Junior Engineer|
|Official notification releasing date||1st March, 2019|
|Opening date for submission of online application||5th March, 2019 09:00 AM|
|Closing date for submission of online application||29th March,2019 till 05:00 PM|
|Closing date for submission of fee through online mode||04th April, 2019|
ULB Junior Engineer, Haryana vacancy details 2019:
|Posts||Number of posts|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||87 posts|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||06 posts|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||14 posts|
|Junior Engineer (Horticulture)||10 posts|
Essential Educational Qualification for ULB JE (Haryana) Jobs 2019:
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): Candidates must possess B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering/ Bachelor in Civil Engineering from any recognized University approved by AICTE, and he/ she should have knowledge of Hindi up to metric level.
- For Junior Engineer (Mechanical): B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University approved by the AICTE, and should have knowledge of Hindi up to higher education.
- For JE (Electrical): Must Pass B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University approved by the AICTE and must have the knowledge of Hindi up to Metric Standard.
- For Junior Engineer (Horticulture): Should pass the B.Sc or Bachelor of Science in Agriculture with Horticulture as a specialization and must have the knowledge of Hindi up to Metric Standard.
Age Bound: All candidates should note that if they want to apply for ULB JE (Haryana) Recruitment 2019 they must lie between the age range of 17 years and 45 years, i.e.
- Minimum Age Limit: 17 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 years
Application fee Structure:
|General (Male)||Rs. 150/-|
|General (Female)||Rs. 75/-|
|SC/ BC candidates Male (Haryana only)||Rs. 35/-|
|SC/ BC Candidates Female (Haryana only)||Rs. 18/-|
- The selection of the aspirants will be purely based upon on Merit; they should note that there will be no interview or written examination.
Documents to be uploaded with Online Application form:
- Scanned copy of Mark sheet of Matriculation, Diploma, and B.Tech/ B.E/ AMIE (if passed), other additional degree (Mark sheet copy) (If any).
- Scanned colored Photograph of the Aspirants.
- Scanned signature (on White Paper in Black/ Blue ink) of the same size prescribed in notification of the candidates.
ULB Haryana Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019:
How to Apply
In this section, we have mentioned some instructions to be followed by the candidate to apply online for ULB Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019: –
- First of all, candidates will have to open the official website of Directorate of Urban Local Bodies, Haryana i.e. ulbharyana.gov.in.
- After log on to the website, go to “Online Services” tab given at the left of the page.
- Here, click on “JE Recruitment” and after that hit on “Online Application for Engagement of JE on Contract”.
- The candidates will have to register themselves in first step, after which a unique “Registration ID” and “Password” will be received at the registered mobile number.
- Log in with same “Registration ID” and “Password” and fill the application form.
- Upload the desired documents (Described above in the article).
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and take hard copy of the application form because it will be required at the time verification/ scrutiny of documents.