Parents/ Guardians who are seeking for Admission in Sarvodaya Vidyalaya’s for academic year 2019-20, they can get the admission form, eligibility criteria, applying procedure details here. Get the Sarvodaya School Admission Form for Class 1, Nursery, KG here.
Sarvodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form 2019:
Sarvodaya School Admissions registration process will be started from the very first week of the March 2019 (Tentatively). Delhi Government will release the registration forms or application form for admission in Nursery, KG and class I. All those parents who want to get the application form then they have to visit the nearest Sarvodaya School or from the official website.
Sarvodaya School Admission Application Form:
Parents will be able to get the application forms in the morning shift schools from 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM and in evening Shift schools from 2.30PM to 4.30PM. Children residing in the vicinity of the school shall be eligible to apply. Sarvodaya Vidyalaya was established on 3rd January 1973. Provisional Admission for 30 days will be allowed on the basis of simple undertaking on plain paper by parents or Guardians. Head of Schools will provide the details of such students to CRCs.
There will also reservation criteria for some specific type of students. According to this the fixed percentage of Seats will be reserved for the certain students. Reservation of the Sarvodaya School Admission Seats will be as the following:
- For SC Applicants – 15% Seats
- For ST Applicants – 5% Seats
- For Physically Handicapped – 3% Seats
- For 2% for wards for the employee of the Directorate of Education ( Ministerial Staff – 1% and Teacher’s Wards – 1%)
Sarvodaya School Eligibility Criteria for Admission 2019-20:
- For Class KG: – Applicants who have completed the age of 4 years as on 31st March, 2019
- For Class Nursery: – Applicants who have completed the age of 3 years as on 31st March, 2019 will be eligible to apply.
- For class-I :- Candidates should be eligible to apply only if he attained the age of 5-years as on 31st March 2019.
- Age Relaxation will be provided to the specially disabled children (Up to 30 days only be allowable)
The Selection Process of the applicants will be based on the draw of lots. The list of children selected through the draw of lots will be displayed on the Notice Board of School. All those parents have to visit the school to get the results. In case of Selected Children, the immunization certificate have to be submitted by Parents with in 6 month from date of submission. Selection of candidates will be done by Draw of Lots which is to be held in the presence of the parents / guardians.
- Military School Admission Form
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Form
- Sainik School Admission Form
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Form
Note: At the time of admission, parents have to carry the following documents also for verification of the applicant information:
- Passport Sixe photograph of the Child
- An undertaking by the parents or guardians regarding to Date of Birth as per Part-B of the application Form
- Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by MCD
- Anganwadi Record of child
- Hospital/Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) register record
- Residence Proof i.e. Ration Card /Domicile Certificate/ Voter ID card of Parents/Aadhar Card of Parents or childs.
- Any one of the above residence proof is also mandatory on the time of admission
Sarvodaya School Admission 2019-20 Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Submission of Application Form: 1st Week of March 2019
- Closing Date of Submission of Application Form: 3rd Week of March 2019
- Draw Of Lots: Last Week Of March 2019
- Session Started From: 1st April of 2019
Official Website : www.edudel.nic.in
Download Sarvodaya School Admission Form 2019 (Application Form)