Revenue and Forest Department Of Maharashtra State is inviting the online application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Talathi, Typist, and Clerk – total 1809 posts. Eligible candidates will be able to apply by the last date 22nd March 2019. Kindly read the full page to know more and Apply online for RFD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019. Only eligible candidates can register for Maharashtra Revenue Department Examination 2019.
RFD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019:
The Revenue and Forest Department of Maharashtra State is going to recruit eligible aspirants for various posts like Talathi, Typist and Clerk Jobs. As per the official notification, the RFD Official will recruit total of 1809 vacant places in the required department. Candidates can apply for this wonderful opportunity through online mode. The Online applications for this recruitment start from 1st March 2019, and it will continue till the last date 22nd March 2019.
All those aspirants who are unemployed and looking for degree based Govt. jobs can grab this chance. This is really a great encouraging job for those who want their career in that particular state. Interested and eligible aspirants Can read this article to know their eligibility condition, selection process, important dates, Applying procedure, age limit etc. about RFD Recruitment 2019.
Highlights of RFD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – 2020:
|Name of Department||Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department|
|Name of the posts||Talathi, Clerk/ Typist posts|
|Total Number of openings||1809 posts|
|Application starting date||1st March 2019|
|Last date for registration||22nd March 2019|
Eligibility Criteria- Maharashtra Revenue & Forest Department Bharti 2019:
- For Talathi Posts: Applicants must be Graduated from a Government recognized university or institution and should have knowledge of Marathi & Hindi Language.
- For Clerk/ Typist posts: Candidates should possess 10th Class certificate with computer/ IT course like MS-CIT or equivalent.
NOTE: For more prescribed details about, candidates should refer to the official notification.
- Applicants’ age must be between the age ranges of 18 to 38 years.
NOTE: Refer to the official advertisement to know the age relaxation details.
RFD Mahrashtra Salary Details –
The Department of Revenue and Forest, Maharashtra will give a sum of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade 2,400/- along with other allowances as their salary to those candidates who will consider as a final selected after clearing all sections of selection process.
Maharashtra RFD Application fee details:
- General Category: 500/-
- Reserved Category: 350/-
- Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Revenue & Forest Department, Maharashtra Jobs – Selection Process:
The final selection of aspirants for 1809 posts will be made on their overall performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination
- Typing test
- Personal Interview or Personality test
- Document verification (DV)
Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Dept. Clerk/ Typist Bharti 2019 Apply Online:
How to Register: All candidates are strictly informed to have valid email Id & Scanned copies of photo, signature before applying online to RFD Clerk, Talathi, Clerk & Other Posts Recruitment 2019.
Candidates should follow the below-given instruction to apply online for Maharashtra RFD Recruitment 2019. These instructions lead all the candidates to applying page at official website.
- Candidates will have to log on to the official website of Maharashtra Revenue and Forest Department @www.rfd.maharashtra.gov.in.
- After that go to “Careers” option & should select the desired post.
- Read the notification carefully and click on “Apply Online” link.
- If you are a new user, hit on “Click on for new Registration”.
- Fill the registration form and click on “Submit” button.
- After successful registration, all candidates will receive a unique registration id and Password.
- Log in with the same credential and fill the application form and attach all relevant documents.
- Take a print out of Maharashtra RFD Clerk/ Typist online application for future reference.
Important key links for Maharashtra Revenue Dept Bharti 2019-2020:
|Download official notification||Apply Online||Official Website|
Check the all information with the help of above links.