Get Now !! OUAT Bhubaneswar Common Entrance Exam 2019 Result | Score Card | Merit List here. OUAT Result 2019 will be declared on June 13 at ouat.nic.in. Check OUAT Scorecard, cut off marks, merit list, counselling information and other important schedule details on this page. As we know that the Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology has conducted pen paper based entrance exam on 19th May 2019. Earlier, exam was fixed on 28 April 2019, but due to some region entrance exam date was revised and conducted on new date i.e. May 19. Through this entrance exam, candidates will be able to get admission in any of the Agriculture, Horticulture, and Veterinary Sciences Courses, etc. in the University.
OUAT Result 2019 Entrance Test – Check Online Here!
The Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT), Bhubaneswar will announce the result of entrance test on 13th June 2019. The result will be published on the official site @www.ouat.nic.in. After releasing the result of OUAT 2019-20 Entrance exam, a common merit list will be prepared on the basis of which, students will be offered seats in various colleges/ universities/ institutions according to their marks in the exam. In case if there is a clash between two students as per their marks in the entrance exam, then the marks in 10+2 level will consider to decide the rank card. Gather more details regarding OUAT Result 2019 through the below written sections.
Important Dates: OUAT 2019 Result Date:
|Time duration to submit application form –A||From 20 February to 02 April 2019|
|Entrance Examination date||19 May 2019 (10:30 am to 12:30 pm)|
|OUAT Result declaration date||13 June 2019|
|Submission of application form-B||27 May to 11 June 2019|
|Intimation cum Rank card available date||08 July 2019|
|Counselling dates||20, 22, 23, 24, 25, & 26 July 2019|
|Commencement of Classes||01 August 2019|
How to Check OUAT Result 2019?
- The OUAT Result card 2019 will be available on the official portal of Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology. To check the result, one needs to follow the below-given instructions:
- Initially, visit the official website of OUAT.
- There on the home page, you will find your link for “OUAT Result 2019” in the “News & Events” section given at the right of the page.
- Once you will find the link for OUAT Entrance Result 2019, click on it.
- The official result window will open, provide some necessary details such as name, roll number and date of birth in the given respected fields.
- After providing all above-mentioned info click on “Proceed” tab.
- Now, you will be able to see your result card on your system screen, check the details mentioned on it carefully.
- Download it in PDF format and take at least 2 -3 printouts of the result card for further process.
OUAT CEE Result 2019 | Merit List | Score Card:
Odisha University of Agriculture & Technology Examination – OUAT Merit list 2019:
The OUAT Entrance exam merit list 2019 will be released in the category wise format. Sometimes it is released along with result / score card and sometimes it may be released after a few days of releasing the result. Merit list will be prepared according to the marks of the candidates in OUAT Bhubaneswar entrance test. Higher marks will give lower rank in the merit list. This merit list will be used to allocate seats in different colleges/universities/ institutions. Candidates can check their merit list through the direct link given at the bottom of the page.
Also Read: OJEE Result 2019 | Score Card Get Now !!
OUAT Counselling 2019:
The OUAT Counseling session will be conducted from 20th to 26th July 2019. Counselling session will be scheduled after the declaration of result & Merit list. Candidates who will be shortlisted & get position in the merit list will be called for counselling. All students need to fill the Application form – B to take part in counseling round. They can fill application form – B from 27th May to 11th June 2019. In the counseling, it is important for all applicants to bring all necessary documents along with them, as the authority will verify all required documents. Students will be allotted seats in colleges as their rank/ marks in the entrance examination and 10+2 level exam.