KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 Application Available now. Register Here!! for KIMS Deemed University Nursing and Physiotherapy Courses at www.kimskarad.in. KIMS has released the notification for admission in UG / PG Courses likes, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Pharmacy, B.Pth, MD, MS, MDS, physiotherapy & nurses courses etc. The university will be conducted the entrance exam for admission to various UG and PG nursing courses. The candidates applying for admission to KIMS University must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria of the desired course. Candidates can check here for complete details about the KIMS University nursing admission 2019 – 2020.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 for UG / PG Courses:
The Krishna Institute of medical science (KIMS) has invited the application form to fill the vacant seats for UG and PG Courses. Eligible candidates can get admission in UG and PG nursing courses such as B.sc (nursing), post basic B.Sc nursing, M.Sc medical-surgical nursing, M.Sc child health nursing, etc. The candidates who wants to take admission in UG courses, then they can apply online from 9th May 2019 to 15th June 2019 and on the other hand if candidates want to get admission in PG courses then they can apply from 6th May to 15th June 2019.
Candidates who want to get admission in KIMS Deemed University then they have to qualify the common entrance exam. The university will conduct the entrance exam on 19th June 2019. To apply for KIMS University, applicants can download the application form from the official website of KIMS university otherwise they can register online. The selection of the candidates for admission in UG/PG Courses, will be on the basis of the merit list in the KIMS University nursing entrance exam 2019. Check out the following details and get more information of KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019.
Important Dates: KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019
|Events||UG courses [B.Pharmacy, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pth]||PG courses [M.Sc Nursing, M.Sc, M.Pth]|
|Availability of Application Form||9th May 2019||6th May 2019|
|Last date to submit the application form||15th June 2019||15th June 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||19th June 2019||19th June 2019|
Eligibility criteria for KIMS university Nursing admission 2019:
Educational qualifications for B.Sc nursing:
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate / 12th class with science (PCB) stream and English core/ English elective subject with aggregate of 45% marks from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/ SSCE/ HSCE or its equivalent.
- Applicant must be medically fit.
- The student appearing who are appearing 12th standard exam with science stream conducted by NIOS – National Institute of Open School with 45% marks are also eligible to apply for B.Sc Nursing Course.
Age limit for B.Sc nursing:
The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years as on 31st Dec 2019.
Educational qualifications for post basic B.Sc nursing:
- Candidates must have passed 12th or an equivalent examination recognized by the university for this purpose.
- Candidates must have passed RGNM.
Educational qualification for M.SC nursing:
- The applicant must be a registered nurse and registered midwife or equivalent with any state nursing registration council.
- B.Sc nursing/ B.SC Hons passed atleast 55% aggregate marks for general category and 50% marks for reserved category.
- Minimum one year of work experience after basic B.Sc nursing program and minimum one year of work experience prior or after post basic B.Sc nursing.
Read Also: AP KGBV Admission 2019 Apply Now !!
Application fees and Entrance Exam Fee:
- For Indian candidates – Rs 500/-
- For non-Indian residents or international students – Rs 5000/-
The application fee for KIMS University Admission 2019 can be paid through Demand Draft of Rs.500/- in favor of Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences University, payavle at Karad.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 Online Application Form:
- Go to the official website of KIMS i.e. kimskarad.in and search for Admission Option display in left side area.
- Now Choose the Desired Course to Apply Online and you will be redirected on new web page.
- Instructions for Filling Up the Application Form will be display and read all details carefully.
- And also arrange all documents as per desired in important instructions and hit on “Online Admission Form” button available at bottom of that website page.
- Online Application Form will be display and enter the Personal Information and academic qualification.
- After entering personal information and uploading the documents, please check again and click on submit button,
- Now pay the application fees through demand draft or as per described in official notification.
- Take a print out of the application form for further reference.
KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 application form:
Aspirants can also obtain the application form from the KIMS University official website. For more information please check the prospectus.
- Download the application form from the official website.
- Candidate should fill the application form and attach all the required documents with the application form
- Candidates should send the application form on the postal address on or before the last date of closing.
Krishna Institute of medical science university
Malkapur, Karad (Dist. Satara)
Maharashtra (415539), India
Please check KIMS University Admission 2019 Prospectus from official website for detailed information.
Quick Links : KIMS University Nursing Admission 2019 – 2020:
|Official website||Click here|
|Notification for UG course||Click here|
|Notification for PG course||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Application form||Click here|
For more information refer the KIMS Deemed University official website and register before the last date.