Get IIIT Basara Admission 2019 application form for 06 Year Integrated B.Tech Program 2019-2020. RGUKT Application Form 2019 UG Program online apply at rgukt.ac.in. RGUKT invited the online applications for the admission of students to 6 years integrated B.Tech program (UG). Through this admission procedure, 1500 seats will be filled with the eligible candidates. For more details, about the RGUKT B.Tech Admission 2019 for 06 Year Integrated Courses check the following dates.
IIIT Basara Admission 2019: Notification Details
Rajiv Gandhi University of Knowledge Technologies (RGUKT) has invited the online applications to fill up the 1500 seats for admission to the first year of integrated B.Tech program at Basara (Telangana state) for the academic year 2019-20. The admission notification has been released on 26 April 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 29th April 2019 to 24th May 2019.
Admissions in the university are open to the entire national, OCI, and PIO candidates. Aspirants who really want to register for . Candidates who want to take admission in Rajiv Gandhi University have to fill the application form. The university is providing B.Tech programme is offered in chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer science & engineering, metallurgical & materials engineering, mechanical engineering & Other engineering courses.
Also Read: UPSEE Entrance Result 2019 Check Now !!
Brief details of IIIT Basara admission 2019: 6 Year B.Tech Integrated Program:
- Name of the university – Rajiv Gandhi University of knowledge technologies (RGUKT)
- Admission process – IIIIT Basara Admission 2019
- No of seats available – 1500 seats
- Course – B.Tech 6 years integrated program
- Mode of applications – online
- Advertisement no – 4/ RGUKT (TS)/ B.Tech/ admissions/2019
Eligibility criteria: IIIT Basara Admission 2019-20 Application Form:
- National and international candidates are eligible to apply.
- International candidates should of original nationality, OCI card holder or PIO candidates.
Candidates must pass class X or its equivalent exam recognized by the govt. of Telangana state or Andhra Pradesh conducted in 1st attempt.
- Minimum age for general category – 18 years
- Minimum age for reserved category – 21 years
Important Dates: IIIT Basara Admission 2019 – 2020:
|Events||Dates for Telangana state|
|Admission Notification released on||26th April 2019|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||29th April 2019|
|Last date for online registration||24th May 2019|
|Last date for receiving a hard copy of the application||31st May 2019|
|Announcement of selection list||10th June 2019|
IIIT Basara Admission 2019 : Application fees
- For SC/ ST candidates of Telangana and AP – Rs 150/-
- For OC/ BC candidates of Telangana and AP – Rs 200/-
- For other state candidates – Rs 250/-
Note: the application fee should be paid in cash at TS online service center for which the center will issue a receipt
Also Check: RPVV Admission Result 2019 Check Now !!
How to Apply for IIIT Basara admission 2019: RGUKT Application Form 2019 :
The application procedure comprises of four steps. We have provided step by step procedure to submit the application:
Step 1: payment of application fee and application id generation process:
- Visit the official web portal of RGUKT i.e. rgukt.ac.in
- Click on “apply now” option given under the title UG admissions at the official website.
- Click on the “fee payment” option and follow the instructions.
- Make payment at TS online centers.
- After the application fee payment, application id will be generated and center will provide the fee receipt and candidates should save both for further reference.
Step 2: submission of online application:
- After the successful payment of application fee, candidates have to click on “apply” link given under “application submission” option on the home page of the admission portal
- Enter the application ID and class 10th Hall ticket no and click on proceed to fill application option
- Fill all the details carefully on the application form
- Submit the online applications form
Step 3: Print application form:
Candidates have submitted the online applications form, they have to take print out of the same. For that, they have to click on the “print applications” option given on the home page of the web portal.
Step 4: Posting of hard copy of the application form:
Candidates have to send the printed copy of filled application form along with the fee receipt and all the required documents to given address through speed post.
The converter, Rajiv Gandhi University of knowledge technologies
Basar, Nirmal district
Telangana state – 504107