HNBGU B.Ed Admission 2020: The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University conducts the B.Ed Entrance Exam every year. Get HNBGU B.Ed Application Form 2020-22, Notification, Eligibility Criteria and application dates details here. The entrance examination to provide admission in B.Ed Course at HNBGU and affiliated colleges, is to be conducted by Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University. Those candidates who are looking for admission in B.Ed Program at HNBGU University, they have to qualify the entrance exam. This is two- year degree program, and also mandatory for candidates who want become teacher. Candidates who have completed their bachelor’s degree or master’s degree only those can apply for HNBGU B.Ed 2020.
HNBGU B.Ed Admission 2020: Notification
The Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garwal University will be released the admission notification for B.Ed courses. Every eyar, HNBG University conducts the entrance examination and offer the admission in B.Ed program. Candidates who want to make a career in teaching sector, B.Ed is important and mandatory for those candidates.
Eligible candidates may apply online for HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 in Second week of April 2020 and the candidates should fill the application form before the last date i.e. Last week of April 2020. Candidates who will qualify the HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Test 2020 will get admission in all the three associated colleges of HNBGU University which are located at Srinagar, Pauri Garwal, and Tehri campus.
The HNBGU Univeristy will conduct the entrance exam on Third week June 2020*. Candidates advised that fill the application form before the last date and start the preparation for entrance exam. Candidates can check the complete details regarding HNBGU B.Ed application form from this page.
Important dates for HNBGU B.Ed Admission 2020 Dates
|Events||Important dates (Tentative)|
|Start Date of Online registration Process||2nd week of April 2020|
|Last date of submit the online application form||Last week of April 2020|
|Application correction date||Second week of May 2019|
|Last date of submit the online application form with late fee Rs 200/-||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of submit the online application with late fee (INR 500/-) for reserved category||1st week of May 2020|
|Last date of submit the application form with late fee (INR 1000/-) for general category||Second week of May 2020|
|Closing date for send the hard copy of application form through post||4th Week of May 2020|
|Admit card release on||3rd week of May 2020|
|Entrance Exam Date||Third week of June 2020|
|Result declaration date||July 2020|
The official dates will be confirmed soon with the release of HNBGU B.Ed Prospectus 2020-2022.
Eligibility criteria for HNBGU B.Ed entrance exam 2020
The applicants of HNBGU B.Ed admission 2020 should satisfy the following eligibility criteria norm to register online at the official portal www.hnbgu.ac.in.
Academic Qualification Details
- Candidates must pass either bachelor’s degree or master’s degree to appearing in the B.Ed entrance exam.
- Candidates must have secured 50% marks for general category and 45% marks for reserved category from a recognized university or an institution
- In additional engineering degree holder applicants with following streams: science and mathematics subject, having 55% marks or any other qualifying holder will be eligible to apply for entrance examination.
Available seats in associates colleges of HNBGU
|College name||No of seats|
|Birla Campus, Sri Nagar Garwal||100|
|Swami Ramtirth Parisar Baadshahi Thaul, Tehri Garwal||50|
|B.G.R campus Pauri||50|
Application fees for HNBGU BEd Entrance Application Form 2020
- For general/ OBC category – Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH category – Rs 500/-
Note: Applicants of HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019 have to pay the application fees through online mode only.
Can Also See: HP CET Result – Check Now !!
HNBGU B.Ed Admission 2020 Application Form
How to Register for Entrance Exam?
The mode of registration is online for HNBGU B.Ed admission 2020 entrance examination. The online registration will be done between above notified dates on the official portal of HNBGU.
- Go to the official website of HNBGU i.e. hnbgu.ac.in
- At Home Page click on Entrance Exam >> Online UG/PG/B.Ed Entrance Exam option.
- Now you can get the B.Ed entrance exam admission prospectus and detailed information from that page.
- Read the all instructions and hit on Registration button display in right side bar area.
- Now you have to enter the academic qualification, personal and other necessary details to register online.
- Please arrange first the scanned documents like application photograph, signature and other academic qualification documents required during apply online.
- Upload the necessary documents in given format and pay the application fee to complete the B.Ed Entrance exam registration.
- Finally check the details and print the hard copy of it.
HNBGU B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 Exam Pattern
The entrance test for B.Ed Program will consist the two papers. Total marks are fixed for both papers – 200 marks. And three hours would be given to all candidates for each paper. The question paper will be divided in various sections whose details is available in following table:
|Question Papers||Sections||Marks||Exam Duration|
|First Paper||Section A – General Knowledge||200||03 Hours|
|Section B – Hindi and English Language|
|Second Paper||Section A – General Sense||200||03 Hours|
|Section B – Aptitude Test – Arts|
|Section B – Aptitude Test –|
|Section B – Aptitude Test – Science|
Can Also See: Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Apply Now !!