AP KGBV Admission 2019 Online Application Available for Class 6th, 7th, 8th Admission at https://admission.kamkanakdurga.com. Check Eligibility Criteria and admission registration details on this page. Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya Admission 2019 is now open. Apply here from this page & gather all important info like Important schedule, selection procedure, application process, eligibility condition etc. through the below sections of the page. Under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has started AP KGBV admission 2019 from May 1st, 2019. Only girls candidates can apply for AP KGBV admission 2019.
Andhra Pradesh KGBV Admission 2019 For Class 6th, 7th, 8th Admission:
All willing appliers (girls) will have to apply online for AP KGBV Admission 2019 @www.apkgbvs.in or admission.kamkanakdurga.com. The application process has been started from 1st May 2019. Basically, This Admission of AP KGBV Schools are for dropout girls which fall in the age group of 10 to 14 years. Girls Can pursue their study in VI to VIII Classes and after that they will be admitted to IX class in regular schools. All interested readers are advised to keep reading the article to acquire various important info in detailed manner regarding AP KGBV Admission 2019.
Facilities given in AP KGBV Schools:
- Free Course without any charge or fee
- Free text books & School Uniforms
- Individual Attention
- Continuous evaluation
- Free resident to live
- Vocational Training & guidance
- Medical facility
- All round development
- Study by LCD Projectors & DVD Players/ Tailoring Machines
- NOTE: Parents of students will be given a accidental insurance of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- And a sum of Rs. 100 will be deposited in the student’s account for three years of their course of study. This money can withdraw after the joining of regular school in Class IX.
Important Schedule : AP KGBV Admission 2019-
|Online Application starting from||May 1st, 2019|
|Last date to submit online application||Available soon|
|Scrutiny of applications by the authority||June 2019|
|Admission list releasing date||June 2019|
|Commencement of Course/ Class||June 2019|
AP KGBV School Admission 2019 – Eligibility Criteria
- Identification of applier must be required to take admission in AP KGBV School for the academic year 2019.
- The very first thing to remember for applier that she should be of 10+ age group to be considered for KGBV School Admission 2019.
- Girls who have no schooling facility within 1 KM radius of her resident is eligible to apply.
- Girls students who do not have any upper primary education facility to study in their village or area can apply for admission.
NOTE: The officials Committee will give priority to the girls belong from SC/ ST/ OBC Community or if they come from a BPL Family.
AP KGBV Admission 2019 Online Application Form:
The admission is given to the girls who will meet all academic & eligibility condition for KGBV Schools. The committee will select top girls by testing situation, category. 75% of total seats will be given to the reserved community or to the girls who belong from BPL family. And only 25% of total seats will be allotted to students of general category. Final admission list will be released after successful completion of registration process. The class/ Course will be commenced in the month of June/ July 2019.
How to Apply AP KGBV School Admission 2019 for 6th, 7th, 8th Class?
This section’s info will tell you about how to apply for Andhra Pradesh Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalya School Admission 2019. The information is given in step wise to format, follow these instruction to access the application for AP KGBV Admission 2019 – 2020.
- First of all, visit the official website of SSA AP [admission.kamkanakdurga.com]
- From the home page, choose the language and other formalities and click on “AP KGBV Online Admissions 2019” link given there.
- The “AP KGBV Online Admission Portal” will be displayed on the screen, read it carefully.
- Please choose the Admission Application Type – OSC or Non OSC
- Select the Aadhar Card, Child Info Number or No Aadhar / CIN and proceed further after entering these details.
- After reading & testing the eligibility condition, hit on “Apply” link.
- Fill the application form with correct details as per the valid documentation.
- Upload the desired documents [if required] in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Submit” option.
- The confirmation page of Application form will open, you are required to download it and take a print out of that application form for future concerns.
Deadline to Apply Online: 30 May 2019*