Andhra Pradesh School Assistant Recruitment 2019 Online Application Available for 602 Posts. Download AP DSC TET cum TET Exam 2019 Notification & Apply Online For School Assistant Jobs before the last date i.e. March 12, 2019. School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh has released the official recruitment notification for the post of School Assistant (Special Education) in Andhra Pradesh State. AP DSC has published this recruitment notification on their official website. Now, AP DSC invites online application for this post, and all the interested candidates are able to apply for this recruitment through online mode only. This can be golden opportunity for all those candidates who are living in Andhra Pradesh State and want to do the State Govt. Job in School Education Department of Andhra Pradesh.
AP DSC School Assistants Recruitment 2019:
District Selection Committee, Andhra Pradesh will conduct the written Test which is popularly known as Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test on the specified date. This TET cum TRT exam is going to be conduct on 15th May 2019 at various districts of Andhra Pradesh. According to the official recruitment notification, AP DSC has invited online applications for total 602 vacancies from the domiciles of Andhra Pradesh State.
Interested candidates can submit the applications through online mode only for 602 School Assistants Posts, no other mode will be accepted by DSC Andhra Pradesh. Candidates must have to check their eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, and further details. Keep reading this article to get the complete information about the AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019.
Details of AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Name of Organization||School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Name||School Assistant (Special Education)|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test (TETcumTRT)|
|No of Total Vacancies||602|
|Work Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
Eligibility Criteria for AP DSC School Assistant Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates must have their Graduate/ Spl. B.Ed/ B.Ed Degree from any recognized university.
- Candidate must be domicile of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Applicant’s age should be in between 18 years to 44 years.
- All the interested candidates can check the official recruitment notification for checking the age relaxation and further details about education qualifications.
Selection Process for School Assistant Recruitment 2019:
Andhra Pradesh School Education Department will select the best candidates for this above post through the Teacher Eligibility Test cum Teacher Recruitment Test from various districts of Andhra Pradesh. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance of their score in the Written Test. Candidates who will get clear this written exam will be select for School Assistant Post.
The applicants have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- towards application processing and conduct of Recruitment Test through online mode from 25th February 2019 to 11th March 2019. The last date for payment of fees is 11th March 2019 and last date for submission of application online is 12th March 2019. Candidates must have to pay the online application fees through Debit card/ Credit Card or Net Banking before the last date.
AP DSC School Assistant Online Application 2019:
Application Procedure for AP DSC School Assistant Jobs 2019:
- Firstly visit the official website of School Education Department, Andhra Pradesh.
- Then you can check here the official notification by clicking on “Notification”.
- Read the complete recruitment notification carefully.
- And then submit your application by providing your verified details.
- Pay the application fees through online mode and submit the application form before the last date.
- Download your submitted application form and take a print out of it for further use.
Important Dates – apssa.apcfss.in School Assistant Recruitment 2019:
|Payment Start Date||25.02.2019|
|Application Start Date||25.02.2019|
|Payment End Date||11.03.2019|
|Application End Date||12.03.2019|