Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Started for Class 6th & Class 9th: JNVST Admission 2020 For Class VI and Class IX notification has released now. Get Navodaya Admission Form 2020-21 and register online before the last date. Students who are interested to get admission in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, all of them will have to register online after checking the eligibility criteria.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Notification Released
The Notification for admission to Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 is now released for Class VI and Class IX on the official website i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in. Every Year, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission Authority will conduct the entrance examination to provide the admission in class 6th and 9th. This year, admission notification has been released earlier with compare to previous year.
|Good News!! Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released the JNVST 2020 Admission for Class VI and Class IX notification in June 2019. And admission registration started from 01 July 2019 and going to end on |
जवाहर नवोदय विद्यालय समिति (JNVS) ने छठी कक्षा (06th) में 2020-21 सत्र के लिए ऑनलाइन रजिस्ट्रेशन की प्रक्रिया 01 जुलाई 2019 से शुरू हो गई है। इस वर्ष नवोदय विद्यालय समिति ने कक्षा 6 में एडमिशन के लिए ऑनलाइन आवदेन बहुत जल्दी शुरू कर दी है | यदि हम पिछले साल को देखो तो इस वर्ष 2 महीने पहले रजिस्ट्रेशन की प्रक्रिया शुरू की जा चुकी है | इस सत्र के लिए 30 सितंबर 2019 से पहले नवोदय विद्यालय की ऑफिशल वेबसाइट nvsadmissionclasssix.in पर जाकर ऑनलाइन आवदेन किए जा सकते हैं।
इस वर्ष नवोदय विद्यालया प्रवेश परीक्षा 2020 का आयोजन दो फेज में किया जायेगा | पहले फेज में परीक्षा का आयोजन 11 जनवरी 2020 को किया जायेगा और फेज 2 परीक्षा का आयोजन 11 अप्रैल 2020 को होगा | दोनों फेज के लिए लिखित परीक्षा का आयोजन अलग-अलग राज्यों में आयोजित किए जाएंगे, जिसकी जानकारी छात्र निचे जाँच सकते हैं। ऑनलाइन आवदेन सम्बंधित अधिक जानकारी लिए निचे पढ़े |
About Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya
The Government of India Started the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNS) in year 1986. At present the JNVs are spreaded over 28 States and 07 Union Territories of our country India. Navodaya Vidyalaya are co-educational residential schools fully financed and administered by the Indian Government. Govt of India has established an autonomous body which is named as Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti. The admission procedure in JNVs are made through the JNVST – Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test every year. All the JNV Schools are affiliated under Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
While education in the JNV Schools is free including board and lodging, uniform and textbooks, a sum of Rs. 600/- per month is collected only from the students of classes IX to XII towards Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi. However, students belonging to SC/ST categories, all Girls Students and the Students whose family income is below to BPL (Below Poverty Line) are exempted. In respect of wards of Government Employee other than exempted category (Students of Class VI to VIII, all SC/ST and girl students and wards of BPL Families) Vikas Nidhi will be charged Rs.1500/- pe month or actual children education allowance received by the Parent per month whichever is less. However, VVN shall not be less than Rs.600/- per student per month.
Eligibility Criteria – Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-21
For All Candidates
- Only the candidates from the District Concerned where the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya has been opned are eligible to apply online for admission. However, if the District where JNV is opned is bifurcated at a later date, the old boundaries of the district are considered for the purpose of eligibility for admission into JNVST, in case a new Navodaya Vidyalaya is not started in the newly bifurcated district as yet.
- A candidate seeking for admission must not have been born before 01 May 2007 and after 30 April 2011 (both dates are inclusive). This will apply to candidates of all categories, including SC/ST category candidates. In case of doubtful cases of overage in comparison of the age recorded in the certificate, they may be referred to Medical Examination Board for confirmationn of the age. The decision of Medical Examination Board will be treated as final.
- A candidate appearing for JNVST 2020 must be studying in Class 5th for the whole of academic year 2019-20 in a Govt / Govt aided or other recognized schools or ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of Open Schooling in the Same District where He/She is seeking admission. A school will be deemed recognized if it is declared so by the Govt or by any other agency authorized on behalf of Government. Schools where students have obtained B certificate under NIOS should have accreditation of NIOS. A candidate must successfully complete the Class 5th in the Session 2019-20. Actual admission in Class VI for session 202-21 will be subject to the mentioned condition.
- A candidate claiming admission under Rural Quota must have studied and passed the classes 3rd, 4th and 5th from a Govt / Govt Aided / Recognized school spending one full academic session each year in a School Located in Rural Area.
- Candidates passing B Certifcate competency course of NIOS on or before 30th September 2019 are also eligible to write the JNVST entrance test provided they are in prescirbed age group. The rural status of a child from NIOS will be decided on the basis of a certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar / District Magistrate of the District indicating that the child has been residing in rural areas for the last three years. Students studying under the above scheme and residing in urban and notified areas are not eligible for obtaining seat in rural quota.
- Candidate who has not been promoted and admitted to class 5th before 15th September 2019 is not eligible to apply for JNVST 2020.
- No candidate is eligible to appear in selection test for the second time, under any circumstances.
For Rural Candidates
- At least 75% of the seats in a district will be filled by candidates selected from rural areas and remaining seats will be filled from the Urban areas of the district.
- A candidate seeking admission under the rural quota must have studied in Class 3rd, 4th & 5th completing full academic session from the Govt / Govt Aided / Govt Recognized Schools located in rural areas. However, the candidate should study full academic session in Class 5th from the same district where is sought.
- Candidates studying under the schemes of NIOS should produce their rural status certificate issued by District Magistrate / Tehsildar / Block Development Officer.
For Urban Candidates
- A candidate who has studied in a School Located in an urban area even for a single day of session in Class III, IV and V will be considered as an Urban Candidate. Urban areas are those which are so defined in 2011 census or through a subsequent Govt Notification. All other areas will be considered as rural.
For Transgende Candidates
- No separate reservation for Transgender category candidates is provided and they will be included in Boys Category for reservation purpose, under various Sub – Categories viz Rural, Urban, SC, ST and Divyang.
State/UT Wise Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Details
According to the Navodaya Vidyalaya Scheme, one Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya is to be set up in each District in a Phased Manner. At present 661 Navodaya Vidyalaya are sanctioned in 28 States and 07 Union Territories, out of which 636 are functioning. State wise and Union Territories wise Navodaya Vidyalaya Distribution is available in following table:
|State/UT Name||No. of JNVs||State/UT Name||No. of JNVs|
|Andhra Pradesh||13+2**||Himachal Pradesh||12|
|Assam||27+01**||Jammu & Kashmir||22+01**|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||03||Karnataka||30+1**|
|Daman & Diu||02||Maharashtra||33+01**|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||01||Mainpur||09+02**|
** Additional JNVS sanctioned for the Districts having large concentration of SC/ST population.
* Special JNV
Number of Seats Available for Admission
Maximum 80 students are admitted in Class 6th in each JNVs through a Selection Test subject to available of suitable candidates. The Samiti reserves the Right to reduce the number of seats to forty or to withhold result and / or withhold admission and / or conduct the JNVST in case adequate accommodation is not available.
Reservation Criteria Details
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Exam Schedule
The JNV Samiti is going to conduct the Class VI – JNVST 2020 Entrance examination in two phases as given below:
- Exam Date – 11 January 2020 at 11:30 AM on Saturday
Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Goa, Chhattisgarh, Haryana, Gujarat, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Shimla, Lahaul & Spiti, Sirmour, Mandi Districts), Kerala, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Manipur, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, West Bengal (Except Darheeling), Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Delhi, Chandigarh, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Lakshadweep and Pudducherry.
- Exam Date – 11 April, 2020 at 11:30 am on Saturday
Jammu & Kashmir, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttarkhand, in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, Himchal Pradesh Districts – Chamba, Shimla, Mandi, Kinnaur, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti, West Bengal – Darjeeling District only.
Important Dates – Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-2021
|Events||Key Dates (Official)|
|Starting of Online Registration Process||01 July, 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||30 September, 2019|
|JNVST 2020 Phase 1 Exam Date||11 January, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date for Phase 1 Exam||01 December, 2019|
|JNVST Phase 1 Result 2020 Declaration||March 2020*|
|JNVST 2020 Phase 2 Exam Date||11 April, 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date for Phase 2 Exam||01 March, 2020|
|JNVST Phase 2 Result Date 2020||May 2020*|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020-2021 Apply Online
Instructions, Procedure & Guidelines to Apply Online
- The process for submission of application form for JNVST 2020 Entrance Test has been simplified through online mode. Registration can be done free of cost through the admission portal of NVS i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in and www.nvsadmissionclasssix.in. Verification of Proofs for Residence, Age, eligbility, etc will be done for selected candidates through laid down procedure after the result declaration.
- The eligibility candidates have to fill up the online application form and upload the certificate issued by the Head Master / Principal where the candidate is studying in class V with the photograph along with signatures of both candidate and his / her parent/ guardian. The attachments should be uploaded in jpg format of the size between 10 to 100 kb size only.
- In Case of students from NIOS Board, candidates should obtained the “B” Certificate and residence should be in the Same District where he / she is seeking for admission.
- Online platform is in open source and free of cost. Application may be submitted from any source like desktop, laptop, mobile, tablet, etc.
- In all JNVs a help desk will be available to assist the candidates / parents to upload the application free of cost. Parents may also approach the help desk in JNV along with candidate and required documents such as certificate signed by the Head Master, Photograph and a mobile phone with valid mobile number for receiving the registration number and password through SMS for registration process.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Exam Pattern 2020
Check the Class VI Exam Pattern details in following table-
|Name of Topics||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Time|
|Mental Ability Test (MAT)||50||50||60 Minutes|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
|Language Test||25||25||30 Minutes|
Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test Admit Card 2020
The admit card for JNVST 2020 Phase 1 Examination will be made available with effect from 01 December 2019 and phase 2 examination will be available to download from 01 March 2020. Applicant can download the admit card free of cost through online mode by visiting the official website.
JNVST Result 2020
The result of JNVST 2020 is expected to be announced by March 2020 and May 2020 for Phase 1 and Phase 2 Class VI JNVST 2020 Exam respectively. Students can get the JNVST Result 2020 from the admission portal. The result will also be displayed in the offices of concerned Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, District Education Officer, District Magistrate, Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti of the Region. From the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti i.e. www.navodaya.gov.in.
Do not Forget to Share this Valuable Information at Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, e-mail, etc. by using the Share Button.
Note: Please check Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2020 Prospectus / Notification for exact details. Thanks for visiting www.myschooladmission.in